What and who is ACSI?
The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) is a global Christian Educational Organisation. We advance excellence in Christian Schools by enhancing the professional and personal development of Christian Educators and providing vital support functions for Christian Schools. ACSI was founded in 1978 in the USA, with our Head Office in Colorado Springs, and offices in 106 countries worldwide assisting more than 25 000 Christian schools that includes 5, 5 million students globally. ACSI Southern Africa supports independent Christian schools in Southern Africa, with our vision to strengthen Christian schools and to equip Christian educators as they prepare students academically and inspire them to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ. Our mission is to unite, equip, and strengthen Christian schools worldwide. That could include your school. At ACSI, everything we do starts with this belief: In Christ, we are stronger together. ACSI Southern Africa is a registered Non Profit Company: Registration number 2001/030186/08 and is governed by a Board of Directors. We also hold NPO and PBO registration
- Biblical Fidelity and Prayer,
- Biblical Foundation and Focus on Jesus Christ,
- Members We Serve,
- Diverse Worldwide Constituency,
- Staff and Their Growth,
- Public Engagement
• We will connect you with Christ-minded professionals in the Christian Education Environment with various opportunities to network and share insights.
• We provide worldwide connections with ACSI Global and Africa offices which may include arranged international leadership tours and conference opportunities.
• ACSI provides you with regular updates and newsletters
Advance Christian Education
• Philosophy of Christian Education;
• Biblical Integration;
• Spiritual Formation;
• Advice on how to start a Christian school;
• Christian leadership.
• ACSI provides Leadership Training to learners.
• Learner Exchange Programmes through ACSI partners are available.
• Information on GAP Year Programmes.
• ACSI hosts regular conferences, workshops and events, including Educator and Leadership Conferences with CPTD recognition.
• Our staff will provide additional Early Childhood Development (ECD)support and advice to anyone interested in the sector.
• Web Services: vacancy listings and member school contact details and marketing.
• International Benchmarking Assessment: Mathematics.
• ACSI represents IEB schools on the Committee for School Assessment.
ACSI Quality Assurance
Meet the Team