Early Childhood Development Conference
All nursery school up to foundation phase teachers are invited to join us at the 2019 ACSI Early Childhood Development Conference.
The conference will have exciting plenary sessions and break-away workshops which intend to bring the focus back to basics, but spanning a variety of topics.
Date and time: The conference starts on Friday 13 September at 13:00 and concludes on Saturday 14 September at 16:00
Venue: RiverstoneLodge, Muldersdrift, Gauteng. This venue is conveniently accessible from Lanseria (20 minutes’ drive). Googlemaps link.
Conference Fee (including 2 meals) excluding accommodation: Members pay R2 000; non-members pay R2 250
Conference fee including accommodation (including 3 meals): Members pay R2 600; non-members pay R2 850
Please register online and process payment BEFORE 30 August 2019
• ELDA curriculum developments - Andrea Sciarappa (Tools For School)
• Legislation - Robyn Wienand (Play with a Purpose)
• Health and Wellness - Carol Garner (Nurse and International Case Manager)
• Digital addiction - Dr Anke Brand (Digital Intelligence)
• Protective Behaviors - Hayley Walker
• Story telling - Shann De Schmidt
• Neurological development - Rene Christiane