Position For Foundation Phase Teacher
Open vacancies for Grade 1,2 and 3 , for January 2021
- Plan for and be prepared to deliver lessons to students from 7: 40 -3 : 00 pm daily (depending on grade level assignment and timetable) within content area specialisation.
- Collaborate with grade level and content area partners to develop rigorous, engaging learning experiences and to create and implement high quality individualised behaviour and learning plans for students.
- Attend pre-service professional development before the school year begins and attend weekly professional development every mentioned session.
Qualifications and Criteria: The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- B.Ed. degree or H.Dip.Ed. or PGCE. Foundation Phase. Recently qualified teachers are encouraged to apply!
- Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE).
- SAQA accreditation for non-South African equivalent qualifications
- English language fluency.
- A clear criminal record (Police Clearance)
Closing date: 30 September 2020