Position For Fundraiser
Affiliated with Christ Church Preparatory School and College, The Love Trust, a non-profit organisation, was founded in 2009 with the vision to nurture future generations of servant leaders.
The Love Trust strives to reduce poverty and social inequality through holistic education and social care of primary and pre-primary children at Nokuphila School in Thembisa. This includes providing nutrition, psycho-social and remedial support. Its commitment to changing the lives of vulnerable children extends to developing and empowering early childhood development teachers.
Education and professional experience
• A proven track record in sales, and / or fundraising in a compatible field together with a tertiary qualification in business, social enterprise development or similar
• Creative sales / fundraising campaign experience, including digital platforms
• Knowledge and experience engaging with corporate and individual clients
Personal and leadership attributes
• Protestant Christian faith
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent writing skills for funding and grant submissions
• A team player
• Good project management skills
Applications, with an appropriate CV and at least two references, together with their contact details, can be sent via e-mail to
email@example.com using the reference Fundraiser
by no later than Friday 27 November 2020