Position For Male intermediate and Senior Phase Teacher
ORTLOFFS PREPARATORY SCHOOL requires the services of an enthusiastic and thoroughly
Professional Intermediate and Senior Phase Teacher (Gr 4 - 7) to start in January 2021. The successful applicant (STRICTLY MALE) must:
- Plan for and be prepared to deliver lessons to students from 7:40 -4:00 pm daily (depending on grade level assignment and timetable) within content area specialisation.
- Collaborate with grade level and content area partners to develop rigorous, engaging learning experiences and to create and implement high quality individualised behaviour and learning plans for students.
- Attend pre-service professional development before the school year begins and attend weekly professional development every mentioned session.
- Administer weekly and termly assessments to track student progress and analyse the data for student growth.
- Have a good working knowledge of the CAPS curriculum.
Qualifications and Criteria:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Have a Bed Degree or PGCE (Intermediate & Senior Phase)
- Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE).
- SAQA accreditation for non-South African equivalent qualifications
- English language fluency and be computer literate.
- A clear criminal record (Police Clearance)
Closing date: 30 September 2020